|Dalmapoo and Rough poo ('artist's' impression... ahem)|
I'd like a dog but I'm put off by the moulting. In the exhibition currently on at the library there's a nice oil landscape that's only just visible through a thin veneer of pet hairs. That's the reason for the current trend in crossing other dogs with poodles, which apparently don't shed hairs.
You have probably heard of the labradoodle and possibly the cockerpoo, but there are some you may not have come across:
- Bossie-Poo (Boston terrier / poodle)
- Giant Schnoodle (Giant Schnauzer / Standard Poodle)
- Pekingese / Poodle mix.. wait for it.... Pekepoo!
- Saint Berpoodle
- Welsh Terrier / Poodle mix - Woodle
- and possible the cutest ... the Westiepoo
I'm not making these up - you can see the full, extraordinary list on Dog Breed Info / Poodlemix
Where will it all end? How to choose between Boxenese and Aire-enese? The small but vicious Yorkieweile, the lascivious Cocker-Pinscher or the alarmist Skye-Pointer? What about a nice King Charles Shit?
Things we have learned from this post?
- Never let a child name a dog. You can call a rabbit Neil (you know who you are), but there are some things you just don't want to shout across the park
- Don't try painting with oils in the same room as a pet