Thursday 20 June 2013

There Will Be Ink

I've only gone and done it!

My first collection of short fiction is now available on Kindle!  It's called Tales from a Broken Biro: There Will Be Ink and contains 24 short stories, most have which have been published at some point in journals and zines but are thrown  gathered  herded collected together now like a bunch of awkward people at a party.

It's a snip at £1.98, and hence cheaper than buying me a congratulatory glass of wine, but I'm offering it for FREE on Saturday 22nd, which is National Flash Fiction Day.

Whether you buy it or download it free, I'd be delighted if anyone wished to write a short review on Amazon and give it a rating.

Two of my stories are also in this year's NFFD Anthology: Scraps and another in Lost and Found, the University of Chester's High Sheriff’s Cheshire Prize for Literature collection to be launched next week.

I am one excited bunny.


6 comments:

  1. Great news, BB! Cover and title, perfect. And I just know the contents will be 'quality', too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks M! It's all a bit scary, and has been a while coming. I feel more shy about it than I seem! 8-)

      Delete
  2. Congratulations, BB, and very good luck with the book. I too love that cover!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how exciting! The cover design is 'spot on'. I don't have a kindle unfortunately but I'm sure you will get lots of responses and downloads. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I tweaked the colours and may have to do the same to the blog heading or they'll clash!

      btw there's a Kindle app, so you don't need an actual Kindle machine - you can read Kindle books for free on your PC and other devices (except the toaster!)

      Delete