I have been too distracted by many things to blog recently. Here's just 5 good reasons...
1. Got very giddy and did some typing in Chorlton - more in this post
2. Got slightly giddy and met, fantasy writer Mike Carey (X-Men, Lucifer) in Liverpool whilst coming second in the WOW Flash Fiction contest
3. Got beaten by convicts in Liverpool - I don't mean physically beaten, I mean in the Pulp Idol competition - two of the heat winners from Walton Prison ended up in the top three because they had 'raw talent' - not what I thought a competition for novelists to get published was about, but there you go. Although, on the plus side, whilst jesting on Twitter with a fellow finalist, I inadvertently started
'trending'... now if we could just harness the power
4. Got 'down, down' in the mud with Status Quo at (or rather, near) Speke Hall, Liverpool
5. Got an iPad!! Woo hoo! More on this, inevitably, in future posts.