This is just a quickie - but do pass the idea on if you enjoy it.
Maria Zanini (currently stranded in Texas and in need of entertainment) asked her followers to post in the comments one random thing about themselves... and then carry the torch to our own blogs, list six more about themselves, and invite their own followers to do the same. The weirder the better.
(Karen has something similar in Get on With It having been served with some kind of 'Honesty award'... some kind of ASBO I understand)
So here goes:
- I can recite Hamlet's soliloquy from memory (for no good reason) - which is why I am so rarely invited to parties
- I was once 'second reserve' on Who Wants to be a Millionaire... but nobody died
- I was a virgin bride in 1985 (used to be Catholic but alright now... well, I say 'alright...')
- I have never been arrested, but I have arrested someone ... that's another story for another time
- I was filing my books, CDs, DVDs, poems, herbs and spices into alphabetical order LONG before I started the library job (but not the clothes - that would be silly. They go in colour order of course!)
- I'm chronically indecisive, often paralyzed by indecision - I can also see both sides of every coin/ argument.
- I'm a born-again gardener - grow loads of veggies, fruit and pretty stuff - but I've never successfully grown a gazebo from seed.
There we go - I've shown you mine, now show me yours on your own blogs - and drop a note in the comments box when you have!